Welcome to my wonderful and weird corner of the internet! My name is Valerie, and I am a Potterhead! I first read Sorcerer’s Stone back in 7th grade – in 2000! – and have been a huge fan of Harry Potter ever since.
I started this site in early 2020 to share my favorite stories and experiences from the magical world. I’ve been lucky to travel the world a lot in my life so far (I’m a travel writer by day), so I’ve had some pretty incredible – dare I say magical – journeys over the years.
Here are some fun quick facts about me:
- I am a Slytherin, but if we’re being more specific, I’m actually a Slytherclaw.
- Unsurprisingly, my favorite color has always been green!
- The first international place I visited was London, partly because of my love for Harry Potter.
- I also lived in London for a year because I loved it so much!
- My favorite Harry Potter books are Half-Blood Prince and Chamber of Secrets.
- I think the most important book in the series is Prisoner of Azkaban.
- My favorite of the films is Deathly Hallows, Part I
- If I had to choose, my favorite class would be Charms.
- My favorite Butterbeer is at the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Leavesden, England.
- My wand is Hazel with Phoenix Feather.
I’d love to learn more about you! Send me an owl on the Contact page!